Available Paintings on Etsy

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year...New Projects! :)


I thought after the Christmas rush that my January would be a bit quiet, but wow I couldn't be more wrong! I've been swimming in a sea of commissions some of which include custom wedding dress paintings, personalized Mom's nest paintings, a book cover, pet portraits, and a possible 8 book children's series! I feel beyond blessed to be so busy, true the stress can be a bit much at times, but I just need to remember to take a few moments here & there & just breathe! Continued blessings to you & yours in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to be able to stay busy but we all need to take time to smell the flowers and might even get more done if we don't stress about it. Good luck and I'm sure you will do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete