Available Paintings on Etsy

Friday, May 8, 2009

A New Home on Etsy...


3"x5" oil on primed canvas (SOLD)

Well I finally closed my doors on ebay the other day and will now be selling my work primarily on Etsy. There just have been too many changes in the past couple years on ebay and after 3 years or so I have decided to bid ebay adieu and join my fellow artists on etsy. I will also be getting back to doing some still life pieces and Master portrait studies along with my Painting a Pup a Day project...I have to take a break from painting pups from time to time or I go a little batty...So, I hope you will enjoy following my new journey selling on etsy...it certainly was a pleasant surprise to see a couple sales already! A great welcome to a wonderfully creative and inspiring site!

5 comments:

  1. From what I hear ebay isn't really the place for art, so I think you've made the right decision. Good luck with your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!I was on ebay for over 3 years and met some wonderful people and artists, but with all the changes & fee increases (not to mention the art fraud going on)I just felt it was time to go. I've seen so many artists switch to Etsy and I'm sure I will become a part of the community there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your art! I wish I could deck every single one of my walls out in it. I'm afraid I can't afford such a gorgeous act at the moment though, but I will definitely be following your sublimely pretty blog and loving each piece through and through :)

    Big hugs & happy weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am running to your etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete