Available Paintings on Etsy

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meet 'Beau' the Chihuahua from My Romantic Home...Painting in OIL by LARA

 ("Beau," 5"x 7",oil on canvas panel, 
10% will be donated to 

This is 'Beau', an adorable chihuahua owned by Cindy Santiago of the beautiful, shabby chic blog called My Romantic Home.I absolutely fell in love with Beau's soulful expression! I would imagine he is a real sweetheart...This piece may already be spoken for, but if not, it will be available in my store on etsy in a few days. 10% will be donated to Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue. If you are interested in having a portrait done of your precious pup, feel free to contact me!
(*photo used with permission , flickr id: Romantic Home )

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet, Lara! Someday I may ask you to paint my two dogs, Scout and Riley. They are pretty gosh darned photogenic. You paint so beautifully!

    Does Cindy know about this lovely portrait? I bet she'd love it.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes, Cindy is part of my Painting a Pup a Day Group on Flickr & she loves it! He is truly a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd recognize sweet lil Beau anywhere!!! You did an AWESOME job, Lara!!! WHat did Cindy say?!?!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy thought I did a beautiful job! :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete