Available Paintings on Etsy

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Handpainted Ornaments by LARA Harris...As Seen in HOLIDAY with Matthew Mead!;)



SO excited to finally share my handpainted ornaments as seen on page 17 of the wonderful HOLIDAY with Matthew Mead! It is such an honor to be a part of such a gorgeous keepsake and to be associated with someone as talented as Matthew! Do be sure to hop, skip, & jump over to his site to pick up a copy for yourself & for your friends! It would make a wonderful gift I assure you! My ornaments are available in my store on etsy and I have a couple issues of HOLIDAY available as well.


4 comments:

  1. Lara, I received my painting today of the little pink dress! I cannot tell you how much I love it. And, the little miniature size makes it even more Charming! It will be blogged about soon. :)
    Thanks so much,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. idea originalissima.....un saluto dall'italia
    ornella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornaments are adorable! Love the little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been so bad at blogging this last year so glad to see you in the magazine I love my copy so much :)

    ReplyDelete