Available Paintings on Etsy

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some Gift-giving Ideas for Mom

I was recently contacted by someone from CSN Stores.com and invited to look thru their site which includes over two hundred different stores and find something I might like to review. They have everything from speaker stands to fancy chandeliers. I thought it would be fun to find something for Mother's Day to review. It was a difficult choice as they have so many beautiful items to choose from 
such as this beautiful rug by KAS:



 I finally decided on this...a beautiful set of  French Home Gourmet glasses by La Rochere:

 Be sure to check back in a couple of weeks to find out what I thought of this set, and more importantly,
what my Mom thought of this set!
**UPDATE! These awesome glasses arrived yesterday and my Mother LOVES them (as do I!) They are not only beautifully made, but you can use them for everyday or for a formal meal...and my Mother pointed out that you could easily use these when serving desserts as well! Be sure to check out the many great stores at CSN!

2 comments:

  1. CSN Stores is a great site....stop on over and enter my giveaway from csn.

    Hope you like the glasses, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm hoping my mother will love the glasses, she really could use a nice set! God bless!

    ReplyDelete