Available Paintings on Etsy

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Currently on my Easel, a Golden Retriever & Australian Cattle Dog


 
Just thought I'd give you a peek of what is currently on my easel...a HUGE Golden Retriever painting (18"x 24") and a beautiful Australian Cattle Dog. I also am working on a Sheltie and a pair of Miniature Schnauzers, and will be starting a Black Lab soon as well!I can feel the holiday rush already starting!Less than 8 weeks left!**Also, a VERY Special thank you to Rose over at a Santa Maker's Journey for the wonderful post she did about my pet portraits on her blog :) I painted her adorable Yorkie, Duchess, a few weeks back.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Lara, these are absolutely amazing!! Totally love them. Glad you're having some nice weather up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :)...today was just beautiful!I think we actually hit 62 or something!Who-hoo!

    ReplyDelete