Available Paintings on Etsy

Friday, October 23, 2009

**Some Gift-giving Ideas from All Modern!**



With less than 10 weeks until the holidays, I created a post today of some gift-giving ideas you can find at All Modern. All Modern and the CSN network have over 250+ online stores, giving shoppers access to one million products from awesome lines such as Blu Dot, Alessi, Vitra, and many more. All Modern has a wonderful selection of Modern & Contemporary Bedding  where I found these simply adorable Duck & Frog pillows above. They are part of the Wetlands Collection from Amenity Home, along with the delightful Squirrels below.
 
I love the combination of textures and patterns, just perfect for a master suite!

 

Another gift idea is this beautifully designed Espresso Maker by Aldo Rossi for Alessi.
Alessi has some really fun and innovative products,
perfect for finding that unique gift for someone special!

 
Finally, there is the Night Clock by George Nelson for Vitra-Vitra Design Museum. George Nelson is considered by many to be one of the founders of American Modernism, and I think this clock is a wonderful example of his impeccable style. Many other fabulous products fromVitra can also be found at All Modern.

 
So there you have it! Let me know what you think of my 'picks'
and visit All Modern to make your own personal 'picks'!

7 comments:

  1. Love the squirrel pillows! I can see it now: <-- them wrapped up and under O Tannebaum, wearing a tag that reads: "To SparkleFarkle"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love that whole line!I could totally see those pillows in a nursery or children's room and I think the greatest thing is they aren't too 'babyish' so they could grow with the child vs. having to totally makeover a nursery!Very smart as well as cute as a bug's nose!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items but definitely not in my price range. Just very unique items though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lara! I'm more of a vintage girl, but that Wetland collection is just too stinkin cute! Would be fab in a boy or girl's room!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clock is a bit pricey for me, but I do think the Wetland Collection is a good price considering it could be used for a number of years...and you are right Tracey, it is just too stinkin cute!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do love those squirrel prints. Cute as can be, and soooo retro.

    Tina
    Pecan Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its perfectly beautiful I like it so adorable. Keep posting!

    toni

    ReplyDelete