Available Paintings on Etsy

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hooked On...the Nie Nie Dialogues



If you have never heard of the Nie Nie Dialogues you really need to take a minute and read this young woman's blog...after surviving a fiery plane crash just over a year ago, she has become an inspiration for so many people around the world. Her courage, determination, faith in God, and tender spirit are something to embrace. Personally, she makes me want to become a Mom even more now, a better wife, and to never take anything for granted.
(*To read what others are 'Hooked On', visit the Hooked on Fridays Blog Post)

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I know, she is so amazing. I can't ever read her blog without crying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post about her young son not recognizing her and running to the door crying for his Mom is just heartbreaking!Thank God he now realizes that she is the same Mom he has always known...God bless her and her family!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful introduction...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her story is both heartbreaking and heartwarming...and her writing is something to celebrate!God did not take her that day because He knew what a gift she was to this world!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blog. She writes so honestly and so beautifully. :) You did a great job describing her. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lara I will go & have a read:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lara - Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog... we are not quite neighbors - I'm near Kalamazoo! Also - I do enjoy reading Nie Nie's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you're so right, her blog is just wonderful! Yours isn't too shabby either :) Hope you had a good weekend...on to the week!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nie is why I have a blog. I have been so touched by her courage and faith and find on days that feel heavy and burdensome ( there have been many lately) I can read her blog and find renewed strength. I am grateful God spared this sweet angel for us to learn from. She and her Mr. Neilsen are a God given gift to all of us. XXX Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also read Nie Nie and she just inspires me to be better! A better everything! Her courage, determination, faith and LOVE just speak to the core of my soul!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete