Available Paintings on Etsy

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Westie & Vintage Leather Chair Portrait Painting in Oil

Westie & Vintage Leather Chair, 8"x10"(SOLD,Private Commission)

As usual it is a beautiful cloudy day here in Michigan so I have not been able to get a good photo of this Westie portrait for the director of Westie Rescue of OC & Beyond...I know I should embrace the grey skies and somehow be thankful for them, but doggone it, it's supposed to be summer already!@#! Anyway, check back in the next day or two and hopefully the sun will cooperate and allow me to take a better photo. If you would like your precious pup's portrait painted feel free to drop me an email...I think it is a great way to celebrate your pup and for those who have lost their beloved furry friend, it is a great way to keep their memory alive! :o)**Update: Sun appeared, so I was able to get a better photo!Who-hoo!





5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What a cute little face he/she has! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!I need to get a better photo, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You've amazed me!!! This is THEE cutest Westy and so beautifully painted! I love how its sitting on this fine leather chair. You are the master pooch painter!!! Thanks a ton for adding a link on your blog to my shop. I'm a dweeb when it comes to computer lingo, but next week I'm going to ask my genious at work how to do this and add you to mine. Your work is amazing and I would LOVE to brag about you. Thanks again, I'm honored to be included here with such fine art.
    Blessings for a fabulous day, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kim!I am not only an artist, but art collector myself and I will definitely need to add a piece of yours in the future!Continued blessings to you and have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete