Available Paintings on Etsy

Monday, June 15, 2009

Vintage Russian Nesting Doll, Still Life Painting in Oil by LARA

Vintage Russian Nesting Doll, 4"x6", oil on stretched canvas
$39(plus s/h) (SOLD,thank you!:o)

With all the talk about Russian dolls I of course felt the need to paint one....this is one of the more traditonal dolls that most people have seen at one time or another...this piece is a bit brighter and richer in color than my inadequate camera is able to show. Paintings always look better in person! :o) (*and be sure to look below as I am having my 1st ever Blog ART Giveaway!!Who-hoo!)





6 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd paint one when I saw you liked them!
    I very happily bought her! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!Thank you so much!This piece looks so much better than the photo shows...I have got to get a new camera for my birthday!Thanks so much!Be sure to enter my Blog ART Giveaway below!!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was real in my little blog update. That's great!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you will come back often. I try to post at least one new post a day.

    Cheri
    www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable little doll!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete