Available Paintings on Etsy

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blueberries and Tea, Still Life Painting in Oil


Blueberries & Tea, 6"x6", oil on stretched canvas

$59(plus s/h)(available)


It is always a bummer when you complete a painting and the weather does not allow you to get a good photograph of your work...such is life here in Michigan. Anyway, I will be replacing the photo tomorrow as long as the sun makes an appearance. Now back to the Westie I've been working on...well one of four actually. Stay tuned! :o)


UPDATE: So I've replaced the photo but I am still not sure if it shows the colors the best...paintings always look better in person! ;o)

(*note...the blueberries & flowers are still a deeper blue ...)








11 comments:

  1. your painting of the teacup with blueberries is lovely. looks scrumptious love the vintage look to it and the square shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your artwork is amazing!!! I saw your work on Etsy and was thrilled to see you mentioned your blog, which is also delightful. All your pups are spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest painting! You can't ever have to much blue and white :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!I'm so happy the sun is out today so I can get a better photo, it's much more colorful than what appears :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO loving your work Kimberly!And I love your greeting cards with the little tea packets, how awesome is that?? I put a link here on my blog to your store...hope that's ok!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The detail is amazing! And the colors are so pretty.
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge blue and white fan so that is a wonderful piece. Will enjoy seeing the new "brighter" pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!I'm still thinking I may need to replace the photo again if I can get a better shot...the white highlights just don't seem to be 'popping' as they do in the real painting and the blue berries are a bit darker and rich in color...for some reason my camera never seems to photograph blues or purples very well...such is life...I SO need a Canon or a Nikon!

    ReplyDelete