Available Paintings on Etsy

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hydrangea and Delft Teacup, Scottie in Vintage Tub...Miniature Paintings in Oil

Hydrangea & Delft Teacup, 3"x5", oil on canvas panel,
$35(plus s/h) (SOLD)


Bathtime, 3"x5", oil on canvas panel,
$35(plus s/h) (available)

Still packing, but I managed to squeeze in a couple mini oil paintings for my Etsy shop yesterday. I replaced the photos today, although they still don't seem to appear as vibrant as they are in real life...paintings always look better in person! :o)




4 comments:

  1. Hello Lara!

    These are so lovely! I wish I could paint with watercolor as well as you could! Yes, the illustrations are by me, but they are nothing compared to your work here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!I actually paint in oil, but you are far too humble, your work is wonderful!I really want to loosen up some and not be so realistic...I would love to develop a style a bit more like Karin Jurick, painterly realism with an impressionistic feel!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lara!
    Thought you might like to know there’s a special, limited offer over at my place!
    Hope you’re having a great week too!
    Love the scottie in the tub!
    Take care,
    Nora:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the hydrangeas and delft cup. Sad to see it was sold. Love your work. Rita

    ReplyDelete